Barbecue Chicken Pizza
Who doesn't love barbecue and pizza? Enjoy them together and top it with our All American BBQ Seasoned Roasted Chicken Breast and Fresh Mozzarella Cheese. It's a combination of traditional backyard barbecue and a brick-oven classic you're sure to enjoy.
- Preheat the oven to 500°F.
- Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the red onion and leeks and cook until softened. Transfer to a medium size bowl.
- Place the pizza crust onto a non-stick baking sheet and brush with barbecue sauce.
- Layer the chicken, onions, leeks and half of the cheese leaving a 1 inch border around the crust.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese on top.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes in the oven or until the crust is golden and the cheese is bubbly.
- Transfer pizza to a rack to let settle for a few minutes; garnish with basil, slice and serve.