Holiday entertaining couldn't be easier or more savory with the perfect combination of Boar's Head Salame, Pepperoni, Prosciutto, and Picante Provolone Cheese.
- Pre-heat the oven to 350°F.
- Brush the flatbread with 1 tablespoon olive oil and bake in pre-heated oven for 3 minutes to crisp the bread.
- Remove the flatbread from the oven and layer the Provolone Cheese over top.
- Remove the stems from the pickled peppers, then combine with 2 tablespoons olives and remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil and blend in a food processor.
- Spread the pepper and olive paste over the Provolone Cheese.
- Layer the Bianco D'Oro Salame, Pepperoni, Proscuitto and remaining black olives on top of the flatbread, similar to a pizza.
- Place the flatbread in the oven for 3-5 minutes, or until cheese has melted.
- Remove from oven, drizzle with balsamic vinegar and serve.