EverRoast Chicken Teriyaki Noodle Bowl
Your culinary senses will be enlightened by the rich warmth and sophisticated textures of this delectable noodle bowl.
- To make the teriyaki sauce combine beef broth, rice vinegar, brown sugar, toasted sesame oil, mirin, and red pepper flakes in a large bowl.
- Peel the ginger and then grate it over the same bowl using a small holed cheese grater. Mince the garlic and add it to the bowl as well. Set sauce aside.
- Bring a medium pot of water to a boil over high heat. Add soba noodles to boiling water and continue to boil for 5-6 minutes, or until noodles are tender. Drain and set aside.
- On a clean work surface, chop the broccoli, carrots, and scallions. In a large non-stick skillet, heat vegetable oil over medium-high heat. Once hot, add snow peas, green beans, and remaining chopped vegetables.
- Stir and cook for about 2 minutes to slightly heat the vegetables. Pour teriyaki sauce in the skillet with the vegetables. Allow it to come to a simmer, thickening the sauce and heating the vegetables through. Once sauce has thickened, turn off heat.
- Add drained noodles and sliced Boar's Head EverRoast Oven Roasted Chicken Breast to the skillet to coat with the sauce and mix with the vegetables.
- Divide noodles and chicken mixture between 4 bowls and serve. Garnish with sesame seeds.