Chicken Sausage Roll Ups
Wrap Boar’s Head Robust Italian Chicken Sausage in flaky crescent roll dough for an effortless yet elegant appetizer.
- Preheat oven to 375⁰F.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Carefully unravel crescent dough and divide into four rectangular pieces.
- Wrap each sausage link around one piece of dough, pinching edges of dough to seal it tight.
- Use a serrated knife to cut dough-wrapped sausages into 6 equal pieces. There should be 24 pieces altogether.
- Bake 12-14 minutes or until dough is golden brown and sausage is heated through.
- Serve hot with dipping sauce.