Dark Chocolate Dessert Hummus S'mores Dip
- Set oven to broil.
- In a saucepan melt butter on medium heat. Once butter has melted, add macadamia nuts to toast, turn every 2 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove toasted macadamia nuts from heat, place in 8” x 8” ovenproof baking dish.
- Next, combine chocolate chips and dark chocolate hummus in a bowl.
- Drop dollops of the hummus mixture over the toasted macadamia nuts and gently spread.
- Top evenly with marshmallows. Bake 5 to 8 minutes on broil until marshmallows are golden brown and serve.