Three-Cheese Bacon Dip
Three cheers for the three-cheese bacon dip! Made with sharp cheddar cheese, creamy mozzarella, and a kick of Bold 3 Pepper Colby Jack, this cheesy, dippable dish is loaded with flavor, plus bacon to boot.
- Preheat the oven to 400º F.
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, mayonnaise and cheeses and mix until well combined.
- Stir in the green onions and bacon.
- Transfer the cheese mixture into a 9-inch pie or baking dish and bake until the cheese has melted completely, about 30-40 minutes.
- Place the baguette slices on a baking sheet and place in the oven for the last 10-15 minutes to toast.