Heart Sandwich Cookies with Dark Chocolate Dessert Hummus
A new kind of Boar’s Head sandwich, with a sweet and delicious treatment. Sandwich the rich, cocoa-infused flavor of our Dark Chocolate Dessert Hummus between two sugar cookies for an irresistible treat your whole family will enjoy.
- In a large bowl, cream together butter and sugar until smooth. Beat in eggs and vanilla. Stir in the flour, baking powder, and salt. Cover, and chill dough for at least one hour (or overnight).
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C). Roll out dough on floured surface ¼ to ½ inch thick. Cut into shapes with a heart shaped cookie cutter. Place cookies 1 inch apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 6 to 8 minutes in preheated oven. Cool completely.
- Ice the bottom of one cookie with Dark Chocolate Hummus and sandwich with another cookie.
- Dip in more Dark Chocolate Hummus.